Help

BusyBoard

Bullying Program

>

old mare

Bullying Program
Old 08-21-2013, 05:32 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

My son's school is implementing a school wide bullying program based on the Oleweus Program. It was presented at their in-service days. Anyway, their task is to come up with a name for the program and a logo. One example was: Eastside Cares and their were handprints all around the name. They also need to come up with some activities for their "Kick off" in October. One school did a music video. He is in a K-8 building. K-5 in one part and 6-8 in the other part. They suggested it be school wide. My question is does anyone have a similar program? Any suggestions for names? or "kick off" activities? They are a new school, new principal, and a young staff. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

old mare is offline   Reply With Quote

BioAdoptMom3

Old 08-21-2013, 06:19 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

There is a former pro-wrestler named Marc Mero who does an absolutely amazing anti-bullying presentation for 4th grade and up! If you do a Google for Champion for Choice you will get all kinds of great information about it. He relies on sponsors and donations so there is no charge and he travels all over the country!

Nancy
BioAdoptMom3 is offline   Reply With Quote