Help

Special Education

Help Me If You Can!

>

Prissy2

Help Me If You Can!
Old 01-05-2008, 08:31 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Okay !It's down the slope to state testing in just a few months. I go into inclusion classrooms and kinda piggy back off of what the general education teacher is doing or suppose to be doing according to the lesson plans. At my school all grades are supposed to be working on the same skills each week. I have been assigned to 4th grade level. Most times everyone is doing something totally different. So the extra materials that I will have gathered for the struggling students to work on for that week is not used.

What are your experiences, that is, going into inclusion classes. I really want this to work, being that inclusion is not going anywhere?

I really need some coaching. This is all so new to me. Do you have a lesson plan format? What about organization? We are about to start evaluations from our admin. team. I need your help Pro-teachers. Any help/suggestions/handouts/etc. that you can offer will be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Prissy2 is offline   Reply With Quote