Help

Special Education

Pen Pals

>

hoptech

Pen Pals
Old 02-09-2006, 03:14 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I have a class of 10 students who each have their individual "special needs" ranging in age from 10-14 years old. I am looking for another class that would like to be pen pals with us. In September we used epals.com and found a class in France, they wrote to us 1st and we responded, but it has been 4 months and they have not responded back. I have emailed the teacher several times to no evail. My students ask constantly, "When are we going to get a letter?" If anyone is interested in being a pen pal with 10 wonderful, loving students please let me know.

hoptech is offline   Reply With Quote

j.bush

Old 02-21-2006, 12:59 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I am not what happened with your pen pals, but in the past I have worked a pen pal agreement with another Special Education teacher in a neighboring town..... and if this dodesn't work you might want to ask a teacher in your own school and your students could be writing to a younger student and give them advice on what they can look forward to in the years to come....

I hope this helps you a little ....Good Luck
j.bush is offline   Reply With Quote
Steve Melona

Steve Melona

We'll Write to You
Old 04-11-2006, 11:18 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

I have a class of 10 students who would love to be pen pals. We are a high school special needs Life Skills class in Vancouver, Washington. If interested, let me know at: smelonas@vansd.org
teacher denz

teacher denz

I volunteer!!
Old 06-08-2006, 10:43 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

Hi hoptech;

i am teacher eden and i want to be an email pal of your students.

i am an special education teacher here in the philippines. its a wonderful idea to be an email friend of special children.

my email address is: eden_ostique@hotmail.com

God bless.

Best regards,

teacher denz