Summer school classes update...just ‘cause you love me and care LOL - ProTeacher Community

Home Join Now Search My Favorites
Help

The VENT

Summer school classes update...just ‘cause you love me and care LOL

>

GreyhoundGirl

Summer school classes update...just ‘cause you love me and care LOL
Old 06-12-2019, 01:14 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

So my first period class is turning out to be quite lovely. They’ve learned the boundaries, we have lovely discussions, they work well together and I’m enjoying them. They just needed boundaries and to understand it was my class.

My second period class just SUCKS. I can’t find a nicer way to say it. I have some lovely kids including a quirky boy that I adore, but I have 6-7 kids that are horrible. They’re rude, disrespectful, argue, and feed off each other. They go from 0-100 in the blink of an eye. We can’t discuss anything because they can’t be respectful and they’re just terrible. It’s the longest 2 hours of my life.

We only have 7 days left so I guess I can handle it.

I did have teachers in the building roll their eyes and sympathize when I named 4 of the kids so I guess it’s not just me.

GreyhoundGirl is online now   Reply With Quote

Emily26

Emily26

Just hang in there!
Old 06-12-2019, 10:36 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I love those short time groups when I get rough kids. I just think, "Thank God I'm not your teacher and I get to give you away in a few days."