Help

Retired Teachers

Not So DH

>

3togo

Not So DH
Old 12-23-2019, 10:00 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Are all men this oblivious? My dh (not so dear right now) makes a lovely calendar every year with pictures from the past year and every birthday and anniversary listed. We give them to family members at Christmas. This year, while I was busy doing everything else, he went ahead and printed and bound the calendars. I just peeked at them, and he has chosen the worst possible picture of me for the month of August! I am so upset right now, but of course I canít deal with him because heís off doing stuff thatís totally unrelated to all the rest of the Christmas preparations!

3togo is offline   Reply With Quote

cvt

photo
Old 12-23-2019, 10:56 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I totally understand that you are upset with your DH. If your DH is like mine, he probably thinks you are beautiful in that photo, even if you don't think so yourself. I have threatened DH with bodily harm if he ever posts a photo of me on FaceBook again.
cvt is online now   Reply With Quote

MathWA

Old 12-23-2019, 12:06 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Guys can be oblivious to our desire to look our best in pics. Sometimes they dont have a clue as to what we like to look like in pics. With that being said..its Christmas and hubs is doing something nice when he makes the calendars. I would lighten up a bit and let this go for now. Just make sure that next year he shows you your pic or lets you choose before publishing. Good luck!
MathWA is offline   Reply With Quote

3togo

Feeling better
Old 12-23-2019, 02:16 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

Iím feeling much better since I posted my rant. I told my dd and she told him and he just said ďOkay, Iíll change it.Ē So I guess it was more a matter of me being sensitive about how I looked. Next year I will make sure I preview the calendars before he prints them!
3togo is offline   Reply With Quote

knitting987!

Old 12-24-2019, 08:45 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #5

Tell him next year to show you before he punishes them. Tell him how mad you are so he knows.

knitting987! is offline   Reply With Quote