Help

BusyBoard

How to Sync ReadWords Classroom and Google Classroom

>

rosieteaches

How to Sync ReadWords Classroom and Google Classroom
Old 10-08-2020, 04:48 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

This is a journey, and a slow one, coordinating my fourth grade Google Classroom with so many platforms. Do we call ReadWorks a platform?

It took me forever with Khan Academy last month, and I failed with ReadWorks this week. My students joined ReadWorks successfully but I don't get the assignments sent to Google Classroom. Magically I did last spring during DL. I don't know how it magically happened. Does anyone have insight I can use to make the adjustment?

Thanks Pro Teacher community for your continued support during this challenging time.

Last edited by rosieteaches; 10-08-2020 at 05:13 PM.. Reason: Ok to delete, I found video and was able to link ReadWorks to Google Classroom
rosieteaches is offline   Reply With Quote

readerleader

Readworks
Old 10-09-2020, 06:50 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I used Readworks remotely with my students in the spring. It works beautifully with google classroom. Readworks offers a webinar that explains everything. They are also very responsive to emails. Did you sync Readworks and your classroom?
readerleader is offline   Reply With Quote

Tulips

ReadWorks
Old 10-09-2020, 06:13 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

I didn't know you could sync them! Gamechanger!! I used it sparingly, because I would have to transfer the grades to paper and then transfer it to my gradebook. Going to look for their webinar now. Thanks!
Tulips is offline   Reply With Quote

rosieteaches

It's all about video watching
Old 10-11-2020, 04:28 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

Oh I fought madly about watching a video for every tech problem I have encountered since March. I'm still fighting, but I found the right one to help me sync ReadWorks to my Google Classroom. Tomorrow's problem--syncing myView (SAVVAS) to my Google Classroom. Exhausting!

Twenty-four fourth graders--12 Distance Learners, 12 In Person and one teacher who needs to learn tech one video at a time!

Any tips?
rosieteaches is offline   Reply With Quote