Help

BusyBoard

Endgenuity?

>

SoCalTeach

Endgenuity?
Old 06-17-2020, 03:26 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Is anyone familiar with Edgenuity? This is the platform we are teaching on for summer school (7th grade ELA). We have a 2-hour online training tomorrow, but I'm worried that it won't be enough time to find my way around the site.

SoCalTeach is offline   Reply With Quote

Zephie

Old 06-17-2020, 06:04 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I don't have experience as a teacher, but i liked it when I was tutoring a girl who attended a charter school that used that as tbeir online platform.
Zephie is offline   Reply With Quote

TAOEP

See my post below
Old 06-17-2020, 06:14 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

I just posted a lengthy response to another request for information about Edgenuity. If you have more specific questions, let me know.

And yes, you will probably have questions at the end of two hours. I hope that the training will be recorded so you can refer back to it. Also, once you have a password, you will be able to access the courses and do some poking around and seeing where to find things.

Edgenuity is not my favorite way to teach, but it certainly is possible for students to learn by using it.

Since you are doing ELA, I assume that your students will need to be writing. Be sure that you know how to access what they have written and that you know how to assign grades manually, rather than simply accepting the machine graded score.
TAOEP is offline   Reply With Quote