BusyBoard

Interview Question

>

LoveTeachBaby

Interview Question
Old 06-26-2020, 09:07 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Hello All,

I had an interview that was on zoom and I feel that it might not have gone as well as I wanted it to go.

Do you know in general if interviewers and directors remember these interviews like not for right now but lets say in the future in a few years I apply again- will they remember me and my interview that I did recently?

Thanks

LoveTeachBaby is offline   Reply With Quote

Risa

Interview in a few years
Old 06-26-2020, 09:55 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

From my own experience of being on interview panels, in a few years you will most likely be facing different people on the panel. By then, you'll also have had more experiences to bolster your interview. Regarding your specific question of will they remember you, it depends on how much time has passed, it would also depend on what they each specifically focused on with your interview.

On a personal level, after each interview, I always wrote down the questions I remembered and the answers I gave. Then, as I gained new experiences or new insight, I would jot notes next to those questions in case they came up again.

Good luck in your future interviews!
Risa is online now   Reply With Quote