Data Tracking Through Google Forms

>

adbd1024

adbd1024

Data Tracking Through Google Forms
Old 03-08-2018, 11:58 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Hi!

I'm trying to have student track their data through Google Forms with their pre and post test. I have a google form that they will complete after their Pre Test, but I want them to access the same form again after they take the post test. When they submit their form the first time, it will send a URL to their email for them to access again, but this is too difficult for my students (6th grade). Is there a way I can get the URL to show up after their submit the form so they can save that url and post it on Google Classroom?

iteachk2010

Old 03-09-2018, 08:11 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but I'll give it a try.

Before you create the form, go to the Settings. Click on General. Make sure that the option to Limit to 1 response is not selected. Click on Presentation. Make sure the option to show link to Show link to submit another response is selected.

After you create the form, click on the Send button found in the upper right.
A box that says Send form opens.
Go to the line where it has "Send via" There are several options-email icon, link icon. Click on the icon for link. It will show you the link for the form. Check the box to Shorten the URL.Then copy the new shortened link. (You can click the copy button or do Control + C to copy it.)

Next, go into your Google Classroom. You have a couple of options on how to do it:
  • Click on the About tab found in the top.Then click on the + Add class materials. Type in title. Click on the link icon. Paste the link. That link will be available to your students.
  • Create an announcement or an assignment and add the link to either of those.

I hope that I was able to help you a little.
iteachk2010 is offline   Reply With Quote