Help

Creative Outlet

Card: Retirement

>

KeyKid

Card: Retirement
Old 05-30-2019, 10:34 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I started out with a technique used on THIS card that I hadn't tried before.

I used Tim Holtz Watercolor Cardstock with the textured side face up. I bought a Brusho Crystal Color Set several years ago. My set has 9 colors and they are a different selection of colors than those shown in the link. It is recommended to poke just a few holes in the top with a pushpin so the powder barely sprinkles out. I sprinkled several colors, spritzed with water and placed the cardstock into Darice Basket Weave embossing folder and ran it through my Big Shot. I used a heat tool to dry the paper. I used some of the expensive Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110 lb cardstock. I used my MISTI to stamp outside sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Handwritten Greetings set. I cut my Brusho colored/embossed piece in half and trimmed the edges where it wasn't embossed. I used several rows of foam tape to pop that panel up. I cut some vellum with Simon Says Stamp Clustered Leaves die and used Ranger Multi Medium Matte adhesive on the stem sections of the die. Inside sentiment, The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt, is from discontinued Our Daily Bread Designs Dreams stamp set.

Attached Images

Sign in to view image. Not a member? Sign Up FREE
KeyKid is online now   Reply With Quote

DSLBUG

Old 06-01-2019, 08:52 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Very pretty!!
DSLBUG is offline   Reply With Quote