Help

The VENT

Wasted evening

>

ICrazyTeach

Wasted evening
Old 08-27-2015, 07:48 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Crap! I have been BUSY all week long and I'm trying to not get completely disorganized this early in the year. I took a little nap when I put my son to bed. Oops And now I've been wasting time on facebook and PT for over an hour. I have a very large stack of papers to "grade." And I've been avoiding the office all week--I still haven't turned in my sub folder. She's going to start hunting me down. I already have plans to stay late tomorrow. I haven't even glanced at plans for next week and have NOTHING prepped yet.

Oh, well! Who needs to spend time with their kids this weekend? Apparently not me! I'm going to bed. That alarm comes early!

ICrazyTeach is offline   Reply With Quote

frazzledtchr

Feeling exactly the same!
Old 08-28-2015, 06:46 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Your comment about spending time with your own kids rings true. Today was only our 4th day of school, and I am completely overwhelmed already. Stayed late almost every night and will be going in this weekend. I'm not prepared at school, and I'm a lousy mom. :-(

Major changes this year, complete craziness with our schedule, and no time to meet with our team to iron out the important things. They are now sending kids to our rooms as soon as the busses come instead of to the "holding area" which means we lose our 40 minutes of planning/meeting time each morning. I don't know how I'm going to survive this year...
frazzledtchr is offline   Reply With Quote