Help

Bulletin Boards & Classroom Themes

Turring over a new leaf

>

trj4201

Turring over a new leaf
Old 03-02-2010, 08:53 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I want to do a board with the title "Turning Over a New Leaf". I started putting up a 3-D tree, then I had the kids put what new attitude they are going to work on for the year. I used different color greens for the leaves. Now I need help with what else I should put on the rest of the board. I also decided to grass on the bottom boarder. Someone Help....

trj4201 is offline   Reply With Quote

123rabbit

caterpillars turning into butterflies
Old 03-12-2010, 07:18 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Show the joys of spring by adding caterpillars and butterflies. Read Charlie the Caterpillar by Dom Deloise. Discuss how we grow and change and become beautiful butterflies. Tie in your theme with making good choices (turning over a new leaf-attitude). You can even hide the caterpillars under the leaves and have just a small section peeking through. Camaflauge can also be tied into your bulletin board. You can even add positive words to the leaves by cutting out the letters to make it appear that the caterpillars nibbled out the words (kind words, think first, always try...). Different spring animals can also be added like birds, nests, ladybugs, dragonflies, bunnies and squirrels.

Happy Spring
123rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote