Help

Visual & Performing Arts

Christmas Door Decorating Contest

>

ncsfs

Christmas Door Decorating Contest
Old 10-03-2008, 12:02 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I work at the district level of our school board in the Food Service office. For Christmas we always do a Christmas Door Decorating Contest and I am looking for some ideas. Last year our theme was "Dash away sugar, dash away stress eat fruits and veggies to feel your holiday best". We actually made reindeer out of cauliflower and grapes for pulling our sleigh and a snowman out of apple/pear/orange with raisins for the eyes and buttons a scallion was his broom. Our Christmas tree was the topside of a pineapple with a star fruit top. We won so you can see where we must be just as creative this year; however, my creativeness is lacking right now. Any ideas?

ncsfs is offline   Reply With Quote

NAMSIMAR

NAMSIMAR

Old 12-15-2008, 04:48 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Well,for This Year I Actually Have To Decorate The Door With Some Creative Ideas Like Backround Paper! For Our Class Door We Put Blue And White. And Then We Bought Some Glitter Snowflakes And We Bordered The Door With Them. And We Also Put Some Sticky Penguin On The Glass Window Of Our Door.then We Put A Sparkly White Garland And Bordered The Inside Of The Door. Next, We Drew Some Reindeer,a Sleigh,a Polar Bear,a Paper Tree, And We Put Some Candy Canes In The Middle Fo Each Glittery Snowflake.it Might Seem Like Alot But Its Really Not. The Door Is Like 45% Empty.so I Was Trying To Think Of Some Ideas For The Door. Only If You Had Any. And I Hav To Make Them Out Of Like Real Objects. You Know.so I Was Just Wondering. But Any Way Thank You.
brenda flore

brenda flore

mee 2
Old 11-24-2009, 06:05 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

well i did da same #### but i wuzz in skool an wee won that stupid shetti contes ma d0or wuss awsome all da stupid lil kids were craking