Help

Intermediate Grades (3-5)

Personalized Instruction

>

TeacherTip

Personalized Instruction
Old 06-03-2018, 10:05 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Does anyone use personalized instruction? I am moving to a district next year that has switched over to it. I am excited, but would like to hear from teachers that teach this way.

TeacherTip is offline   Reply With Quote

crazynow

crazynow

personalized learning
Old 06-14-2018, 05:38 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Just starting it in my school...Supt. recommended a couple books by Anthony Kim "Personalized Learning Playbook" and "New School Rules". Not sure if they'll help!

pandak8

Personalized learning
Old 04-27-2019, 12:00 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

I will be finishing up my first year using a personalized learning approach to instruction. It took a few months to get used to, but I am truly enjoying it and feel my time spent instructing students in a small group environment is more valuable for my students. My school is still in a transition stage, so I'm sure we can always improve on what we have already done. We have time set aside for our blended learning/ personalized station rotation block every day for 90 minutes. Each day the subject changes ( some days its math, other days in Reading or Writing) My students and myself seem to have adjusted well and seem to like it better, that I'm trying to find more time in my schedule outside this block to include more of it.
-Good Luck.
pandak8 is offline   Reply With Quote