Home Join Now Search My Favorites
Help

Teachers' Lounge

Every plate meal delivery kit

>

mommy9298

Every plate meal delivery kit
Old 01-24-2021, 06:32 AM

I am the only cook in my family and I am tired of planning and cooking. Iím looking into a meal delivery service. I was all set to use Hello Fresh then saw Every Plate. Itís the same company as Hello Fresh, but a cheaper version. I am not sure about any of them, but itís worth a try. If you use a meal delivery service is it worth it?

mommy9298 is online now   Reply With Quote

Lilbitkm

Old 01-24-2021, 06:37 AM

I have used Hello Fresh a few times when they had promotions going on. I loved it and if I could have afforded to keep it long term I would have!
Lilbitkm is offline   Reply With Quote

stella.ivey

love it..
Old 01-24-2021, 06:43 AM

We have been using Home Chef since March. No complaints here! It isn't cheap, but I'm saving money by not adding items to my grocery cart that I won't use. We are eating good meals that don't take much time to prep. I do make a trip to Sams every few weeks for fruits, vegetables, bathroom and laundry stuff and wine.
stella.ivey is offline   Reply With Quote

Irish

Iíve tried many
Old 01-24-2021, 06:45 AM

I am back getting Hello Fresh. I really like the selection. Itís pretty easy to follow recipes. My most favorite was Home Chef because you can choose the protein. I didnít like the selections for Every Plate . We used it once and didnít like the meal. I get 2 meals a week for 4 people. I really have no desire to get take out because the meals are really good.
I just stopped Blue Apron because the meat was very chewy. I didnít like complaining every week so I stopped.
Irish is online now   Reply With Quote

kahluablast

Old 01-24-2021, 07:37 AM

I tried a couple of the Every Plate and they aren't bad. Very similar to Hello Fresh. Sometimes the produce seems to be what you should get for the price, but mostly it is okay. The choices were more limited than Hello Fresh.

The one thing I did not like was several meals were supposed to have chicken breast strips or cutlets and while the package said that, the chicken pieces were very small and diced- like leftover pieces from other cuts. Otherwise, it was very much like Hello Fresh. If I needed to cut my grocery bill I would have stayed with them.

kahluablast is offline   Reply With Quote

Sam5

Old 01-24-2021, 09:40 AM

I used fresh plate for about 3 weeks last fall. I was by myself- my husband was away from home working. It was great because I had dinner for 2so I cooked every other day. It really did help me cut down on my grocery bill and stopped me from buying catty out.
Sam5 is offline   Reply With Quote