Help

TEACHERS' LOUNGE ARCHIVE

Big Brother After dark (NO spoilers). My observations:

>

cheerio

Big Brother After dark (NO spoilers). My observations:
Old 07-30-2012, 08:53 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

1. Wil needs to STOP picking and pulling and scratching at his scalp!! So disgusting. Is that his real hair or extensions? Either way yuck

2. When Joe was sitting outside eating salmon he was chewing with his mouth open and smacking and slurping. Again yuck!!

klarabelle

Old 07-30-2012, 09:53 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Don't care too much for Wil, needs to cut his hair. I saw last night him getting dressed and he was in his underpants. I guess I'm getting too old I thought he could have dressed more in private than in front of everyone.

Redundancy

Old 07-30-2012, 01:54 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Will made some statement about his extensions, so I am sue that is why he is scratching his head.

I am not sure who I am rooting for.

I used to LOVE Janelle, but I am not loving her this season. I think I am rooting for Dan.

I have not voted for the coaches to return to the game. Have any of you?

klperry

Bb14
Old 07-30-2012, 02:22 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

the hair pulling is annoying!!

Also, Danielle always eats with her mouth open too...yuck...Did anyone see Joe pick at his scalp and then eat what he picked off his finger? It was on After Dark last night...gross!

Is Ashley really that clueless? She said she graduated a Big 10 school...hmmmm... The other night she was trying to talk about Shane loosing so much weight and said, "He's emancipated" err...EMACIATED Ashley!

Janelle puts 4 kinds of moisturizer on her neck/face...after she washes twice.

And what was with Ian playing with the peroxide on the bathroom chaise the other night? these people have interesting habits!

cheerio

Old 07-30-2012, 02:28 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #5

Quote:
Is Ashley really that clueless? She said she graduated a Big 10 school...hmmmm... The other night she was trying to talk about Shane loosing so much weight and said, "He's emancipated" err...EMACIATED Ashley!
I can't decide about Ashley either! Last night on the After dark show she was talking to Shane in the arcade room, she could barely get a coherent sentence together (and no she wasnt drunk or anything)..."So like I want to talk game but uhhh um I don't know if ummm and like I trust you and uhhh ummm I think that uhh it would be really goood and uhh I just don't know who to trust and uhh like no one talks game to me ever".......I wanted to tell her to just spit her idea out!!

If she is acting she is really pulling it off but I just don't know if someone can keep the ditz act up this long!! I think this may just be the real her.