The Job Search

Crossing my fingers

>

snazzyjazzy

snazzyjazzy

Crossing my fingers
Old 05-21-2019, 07:05 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I have been subbing this year at the same school in a very small but great district. One of the positions is in a behavior classroom. Both the teacher and para are leaving at the end of the school year so it will two new people next year. I applied for 3 jobs at the school and was selected to interview for the behavior classroom. My interview was originally scheduled for two weeks ago but had to be rescheduled due to severe weather. Today, the secretary asked me to come at 230 today for my interview (I was already subbing for the day) but they had to reschedule it for Thursday morning. I was also asked if I was available to teach summer school. According to one of the people on the committee, there were only 3 applicants for the position. She knew two out of the three of us. She said that the other applicant didn't really want the position but wanted out of his current district. The other applicant had subbed for the position but wasn't a good fit (according to para in the classroom). I am horrible at interviewing but the entire staff knows me so Im hoping that may work in my favor. I don't want to think the job is mine already but I really want it.

Lynnteach2

Old 05-22-2019, 03:56 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Hope your interview goes well. Good luck!
Lynnteach2 is online now   Reply With Quote

GraceKrispy

Old 05-23-2019, 06:40 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Sounds like a great possibility!! Good luck! I hope you get this job I especially hope you get this job if you want this job for the job- all kids should have a teacher who wants to be with THEM!
GraceKrispy is online now   Reply With Quote