Help

Smartboarders

Update problems

>

pet5

Update problems
Old 06-09-2016, 05:43 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Notebook has updates from time to time. Apparently they started charging for this updates and my school won't pay for them. I had some features like handwriting to text that I really liked. Do any of you have this same problem? Does anyone know how much these updates cost?

pet5 is offline   Reply With Quote

GoldenPoppy

Update costs
Old 06-26-2016, 08:40 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

$250 comes to mind, but I don't know that for sure. When I bought my board there was no mention of paying for updates; I'm going to call the rep tomorrow and protest, but it probably won't do any good. They want $$ for everything...it cost $7.50 shipping to get new nibs for my pens that came in a regular business - sized white envelope with a Forever stamp on it.
GoldenPoppy is offline   Reply With Quote

JBVTeach2

Smart Notebook
Old 07-15-2016, 10:23 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Smart Board has gotten greedy. I used to be able to create Notebook files at home, I called Smart and they said I would have to pay over $300 a year to continue using at home. My school has transitioned to Interactive TVs, I piloted this new technology this past school year and love, love, love it. I use two different programs, Prowise and Gynzy. I love them both. Prowise will take your Notebook Files and transfer them to a Prowise file. Gynzy is new and growing daily, there are many great features. If you still have Smart Boards you can use Gynzy and Prowise on your Smart Boards. I hope this helps.
JBVTeach2 is offline   Reply With Quote