Help furthering my education

>

Hi11song

Hi11song

Help furthering my education
Old 05-28-2018, 12:43 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Hello to everyone,

In the last few years Iíve been working on obtaining a liberal arts associate's degree from a community college in hopes of becoming an elementary school teacher in California.

I received my associateís degree last year and due to my own tendency to avoid difficult topics until absolutely necessary, I quickly realized there was no way I can afford going to a state university. I am an out of state student and do not qualify for financial aid, Iíve tried.

I took this last year off supposedly to regroup and figure out my next move but what I really did was feel defeated and sorry for myself. That being said, recently Iíve found my motivation again and want to get back in school but need help from people whoíve made it. My experience with school counselors has been poor to say the least which is why I found myself not knowing what to do after receiving my associates degree.

Iíve come to terms with the idea that student loans will be unavoidable and that was one of my biggest fears and reasons to quit. I also have a full time job that I canít leave because my bills still need to be payed. So my question is, does anyone have suggestions as far as good online schools for working students, the best ways to go about acquiring loans, encouraging word? I donít know.. Iím 24 living alone in California and Iím sure youíve already realized I need all the help and advice I can find.