Red Clover Room

Exercise Posts - Saturday, January 5

>

csb/5th

Exercise Posts - Saturday, January 5
Old 01-05-2013, 10:22 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Happy Saturday!

I plan on doing quite a bit today. First, I am going to walk while laundry is in the washer. Then I plan to continue with laundry and clean out my closet. After that, I plan to do the dreaded school work that I brought home and haven't touched. I hope to do some more walking this evening. Also, my husband bought me a new Step Deck that is taller than the one I used to use on the wii. I do enjoy stepping while watching tv, so I am hoping that I will enjoy that. Maybe I can get my husband to join me in some WII Dance tonight. That seems to be great exercise, too. I may not get all of that done, but those are my plans. We shall see. One thing I know for sure. I am going to walk right NOW!!!!! See you all later!! Thanks for being such a great support group.

SpecialAnne . . . I hope you are ok with your daughters gone. I know that you have enjoyed having them around. Hope you are having a great day!

Congrats to ma-bethany on her weight loss this week!!!!!! Way to goooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great January Day!!!!!

Winn-Dixie

Old 01-05-2013, 02:31 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Celebrating my weight loss for the week with a day off I'm still logging my calories for mfp, but I'm giving my knees a break since I didn't do it yesterday!

SpecialAnne

Old 01-05-2013, 03:02 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Went for a run this morning...again about 3 miles...the weather was chilly but refreshing!

Dropped dd at airport and am home now waiting for the Viking playoff game! I putzed around the house putting remaining Christmas stuff away and did some laundry...

Have a nice night!

csb/5th

Old 01-05-2013, 08:10 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

Walked 4 miles today, did 50 situps, and spent the rest of the day literally cleaning out my closet. What a mess it was, but now, 7 large trash bags of clothes for Goodwill and 1 large trash bag of trash . . . it looks soooo good. I also did a little bit of school work and laundry. Due to all of that, I did not have time to use my new Step Deck, but I plan to use it tomorrow. More school work tomorrow, too. Oh well. Relaxation had to end some time. Back to school Monday! I hope to put a smile on my face and get back to it. (Let's see how that goes. )