Help

Educational Technology

How is it going?

>

kahluablast

How is it going?
Old 11-15-2019, 06:05 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I can't believe it is almost halfway through the year!

My students are learning so much! I see good things happening. We are working out kinks of having teachers attend my class, but they are learning things along with the kids.

I have only had mental plans through the first half of the year, and I really don't have any mental plans for past the holidays. I am trying to work with classroom teachers and extend what they do in my class, which makes it hard, but more relevant to the students.

I love going to work everyday. My kinders are logging into google classroom (macs and they log in twice before they get to the classroom - then have to do their passwords again.) . Today I am going to teach them to do a counting activity inside of google slides. We will see how that goes. Having them at the end of the week sometimes is hard. 2 classes on Friday afternoons, and tonight is our school's Fall Festival. They might be wackadoodle. My 5th graders are working on designing a student portfolio on google sites. We are all going to be creating some sort of coded project through December to show what they know.

What are you up to in class?

kahluablast is offline   Reply With Quote