Help

National Board Certification

ENS C2 missing directions

>

MsLady

ENS C2 missing directions
Old 12-28-2019, 07:42 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I am looking at ENS Component 2 and there is a question document and an assessment document. I am not seeing any specifications re: double space or single space. These two documents appear to up to the writer regarding how much writing for each and spacing.

I asked my local coach and she agreed that the only specifications are no more than 6 pgs combined but again, no mention of double or single space. The C2 Electronic Submissions at a glance is no help either.

I'm wondering if it would be worth it to call national boards to get this clarified. Any insight? Thank you in advance!

MsLady is offline   Reply With Quote

Zia

Old 12-28-2019, 01:23 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I asked a friend who scores for NBs and is also ENS certified. This is her response:

I am sure if you call, you will simply have the directions read back to you. It has been a while since I scored what is now C2. However, candidates wrote all over the pages and inserted JPEGS of graphs. I did maintain margins and included the standard header, but I had several different pieces of information on a page. Mostly I summarized ongoing assessment results and notes from inventories used to develop the question. I did put three graphs on one page. It takes some tech skills to insert and format, and many lack rudimentary tech skills. I would say as long as the page can be read without magnification, put it on there. I did try to make it easy on the eye and some were vertical graphs rather than horizontal.
Zia is offline   Reply With Quote

MsLady

Old 12-29-2019, 02:43 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Thank you. I'd been thinking of it more as a written document with evidence but sounds like it's more of an evidence document with some writing.
MsLady is offline   Reply With Quote