Home Join Now Search My Favorites
Help

Teachers' Lounge

Dream about lost mask

>

twin2

Dream about lost mask
Old 08-13-2020, 02:51 PM

My husband sometimes talks in his sleep. I guess I disturbed him when I went into the bedroom because he told me he lost his mask and can't find it anywhere. He is asleep. I know he has extra masks in his truck so that is not a legitimate concern at work.

I know I'm not alone, but I hate this situation with Covid. Teachers are dreaming about their Covid concerns. My husband (truck driver) is dreaming about losing his mask. He cannot go into the places he delivers without a mask. He goes into some areas that have higher numbers than we do here so he has concerns about that sometimes. He's over tired today and he needs his sleep, not dreams.

twin2 is offline   Reply With Quote

1956BD

I am sorry he is so stressed
Old 08-13-2020, 03:05 PM

That is terrible. I think most people are stressed by this pandemic but then there are a few who are not, don't believe it is real and or refuse to wear a mask. At least your husband cares for his health, your health and the health of the people he delivered to.
1956BD is online now   Reply With Quote

klarabelle

Old 08-13-2020, 03:58 PM

This is sad to hear. I hope DH can have a restful night of sleep without worrying about his mask.
klarabelle is online now   Reply With Quote

crayon14

Old 08-13-2020, 07:37 PM

Thatís awful. I recently had a dream that I was at school teaching and suddenly realized that I had forgotten to tell my students to put on their masks. I freaked out for a minute and then realized that we havenít even gone back yet.
crayon14 is offline   Reply With Quote

MissTrace

Old 08-13-2020, 09:43 PM

I'm sorry your DH isn't sleeping well. I dreamed that my DH and I were shopping in Costco, or some warehouse type store, way in the back when I suddenly realized I hadn't worn my mask. There was some reason I couldn't just run to the car and grab one, so I walked around with my arm in front of my nose/mouth. I think the reality and worry is getting to many of us.

MissTrace is offline   Reply With Quote