Help

Substitute Teachers

Winding down

>

mrsd5

Winding down
Old 05-10-2018, 01:33 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I have 2 1/2 days booked next week. Then I'm done. I'll be picky about the other two days, if any pop up. Then, on to summer vacation and traveling to see grandkids... And reclaiming my house! UGH!

mrsd5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Midben

Midben

Very Picky
Old 05-10-2018, 08:06 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I am a very picky sub. I work for four districts. I shop around for the best assignment. I will cancel a job if I see a better one. I do give enough time in advance, but yes I look for the best deal. Every now and then, I get tricked by a school into taking an unpopular assignment. With those, I have to deal with it for a day, but as a rule I will always be selective as possible. I make a list of classes I will not return to. I had my share of bad experiences in education so I do my best to have a great day. A couple of more years until retirement.

mooba1

7 more jobs to go
Old 05-11-2018, 02:10 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

and then Iím done. Itís definitely time, b/c the kids are beginning to go off the rails. Next week is state testing on Monday through Wednesday, and after that, behavior always ratchets up a few more notches. My last day is Field Day, which I think is a pretty cool way to end the year. 😎

Iíll be working in my garden, reading books, and hopefully sneaking out of town for a few days with my husband. Ahhh...summer!
mooba1 is offline   Reply With Quote