Substitute Teachers

issue with system

>

Lumberman

Lumberman

issue with system
Old 06-22-2018, 04:46 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I don't understand why Aesop prevents your from accepting jobs if you don't respond to either reject/accept. On the opposite end, for the jobs you want to "accept", sometimes it won't let you. I don't get why it doesn't track the number of times that you tried to accept jobs and it only keep tracks of what you rejected and get penalties for rejection? It doesn't seem fair. Am I just the one noticing this and sorry for bringing this up if it's been discussed before.

YayaSub

Maybe a district option?
Old 06-30-2018, 11:59 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I don't have this happen to me. When a job comes up, I don't reject it if I don't want it-- I simply ignore it. (Sometimes that job looks a little better to me when I can't find anything better ) I think I remember being told when I started that the system kept track of rejections, but I have never heard it mentioned since or heard of any penalties. What exactly happens when you reject or try to accept a job? How are you told about any penalty?
YayaSub is offline   Reply With Quote