Help

Kindergarten

100 day tshirt ideas

>

jazzed

100 day tshirt ideas
Old 02-19-2010, 07:25 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

We will be celebrating our 100th day on the 23rd (we have a 4 day school week). What do any of you do for decorating tshirts? They've brought me $2 to go buy them a white shirt (figured I get the Wal-Mart tshirts). Just wondering a cute, easy painting idea for them to make on Monday - to wear on Tuesday. TIA!

jazzed is offline   Reply With Quote

apples-99

Old 02-19-2010, 11:45 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I do the same thing. I have the kids bring in a dollar or two for T-shirts. Then I trace the outline of the number 100 on each of their T-shirts with a permanent marker. Sometimes I put the outline of the 100 with the words "days smarter" So it reads 100 days smarter.

The kids come in to a T-shirt at their seats and some dot painters. They are just like bingo markers only for paint. (You could just cut sponges into circles and put them into different plates of paint). Then I ask them to dab on 100 different poka dots.

Then we wear them the next day for the 100th day of school. The kids really LOVE them! (and I don't worry too much about them having exactly 100 - but that's up to you, especially if you have a parent or aide to help the kids count/keep track)

-apples
apples-99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Linda K

We did this...
Old 02-21-2010, 09:28 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

for 100th day. They made 100 fingerprints on their shirts. I used fabric paint so they could wear them again and again. I also had iron transfers where I wrote "I survived 100 days of Kindergarten". Their fingerprints were all around the words. They were adorable!
Linda K is offline   Reply With Quote