Help

ESL/LEP

Esl Position Interview

>

mehtarm

Esl Position Interview
Old 10-08-2007, 06:39 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

i'm from NJ and i have my standard in elem edu and have applied for a certificate of eligibility for ESL i scored advanced high on the oral and written ACTFL TESTS and am awaiting the certificate. now i have only taken one course in the esl post grad program but what if i am called for an interview? i havent taught ESL i've only tutored students. what are some questions they would ask? advice is apprecaited!

mehtarm is offline   Reply With Quote

KJS

Old 03-13-2008, 03:17 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I am also from NJ. I am considering obtaining my ESL endorsement as well. You mentioned you applied for the certificate but that you only took 1 grad class. Could I ask how that works? You took the test before you finished your schooling? What school are you attending to earn your post grad credits? Thanks for any info.
KJS is offline   Reply With Quote
Jo Ann

Jo Ann

ESL questions???
Old 06-11-2008, 02:15 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Be aware that many schools and DOE recruiters will ask about your "ideal ESL setting", and how what you would do in first couple of days and weeks. Basically they are looking for how you would assess and manage your classroom.