Help

Substitute Teachers

Tgif

>

mrsd5

Tgif
Old 04-06-2018, 12:45 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Went in for 6th grade science. The teacher was going to do MCP observations and would be in the building. Notice I said "was". Nobody took the 8th grade math job, so they were rounding up people to fill in. The 6th grade teacher cancelled her observations and rescheduled for Wednesday (Yay, I have a job because they aren't testing on Wednesday). And I got assigned to the math position. Only two nightmare kids. The third one put his head down and slept. The geometry kids were awesome. The Algebra kids were loud, but worked. I was NO help. I got what they were doing, but couldn't explain it. Then were the pre-algebra classes. I got to show how to figure out angles and triangles using straight angles. Of course, my old-fashioned ways weren't the way they had been taught. Oh well. They couldn't believe I could do that in my head. But all but two classes were SO loud. I went next door and apologized to the Social Studies teacher and told her they were NOT like this for me in any other classes. I guess they are loud for all subs. They aren't like that for their math teacher though. Glad that it's the weekend. Thanks for letting me ramble.

mrsd5 is offline   Reply With Quote

mooba1

Old 04-06-2018, 12:59 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

As I read your post, I was thinking it was an okay day, seeing as how you only had “two nightmare kids”. . Only another teacher would truly appreciate that phrase. Enjoy your weekend, mrsd5.
mooba1 is offline   Reply With Quote