Advertisements

Ms. Powell - wow!

>

G123

Ms. Powell - wow!
Old 02-08-2009, 12:37 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I have been looking around Ms. Powell's website http://www.mspowell.com/
and I feel very inspired and stressed at the same time. It makes me feel like I need to rethink my entire classroom setup that I've had for the last 5 years. I am no where NEAR as organized as she is, nor do I have the money to buy the supplies that she uses to stay so organized. But, like I said, I am inspired, so I will take what I can from her ideas. And maybe, since it's time to think about ordering supplies for next year, I'll get some of those great items in my classroom next fall.
Does anyone else feel like me, slightly frazzled and very motivated to organize?

G123 is offline   Reply With Quote

jovic

I feel the same way...
Old 02-08-2009, 01:10 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I too feel frazzled most of the time. I feel that my classroom is very organized compared to some, but it still doesn't suit me. I dream of having all the cool organizational tools that Ms. Powell and others use. All of those things are so costly though...I don't know if I will ever have them. I do try to organize the best I can with what I have though. I am still not quite where I want to be, but it gets better with every year. I usually choose a couple of areas to work on each year. I love looking at the organizational ideas that teachers offer. Anyway...you're not alone!
jovic is offline   Reply With Quote

scarlett

I feel the same way.
Old 06-13-2009, 05:59 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

I want it all when I see these beautiful classrooms posted online. Then I have to remind myself it's not about the "stuff," but the love and education we are giving our students.
scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote