Advertisements

MACARONI AND CHEESE (Anthology,)Vol 1

>

Stacie Turk

Stacie Turk

MACARONI AND CHEESE (Anthology,)Vol 1
Old 02-12-2014, 11:17 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

MACARONI AND CHEESE has just won the MOM'S CHOICE AWARD!
Earlier this year we won BOOK OF THE YEAR from Creative Child Magazine in the category of self-esteem too!
It looks like we are getting an endorsement from NASE (National Assoc of Self-Esteem) soon too.

MACARONI AND CHEESE (Anthology) is a collection of 18 inspirational stories and songs designed to champion a child's unique view of the world. Best for ages 4-9 confirmed by Lexile Measurement. Each of the six volumes is a hard cover book with 3 individual stories with completely different illustrative styles, complete with an accompanying audio CD housing the 2 songs AND audio versions of each story and the songs. The activities page in the back of each volume has one suggested activity for each story's character building concept, such as making gratitude journals for the GRUMPY, GROUCHY AND GRATEFUL story so that the concept is a visceral experience, not an intellectual one.

Use art, music and literacy to teach these character building concepts. Explore artistic style, hone your students' attention to detail, challenge their sense of the ordinary with text in different various shapes and layouts. Create a whole activity around one new word, as it is used in the MC stories... we have tried to create a multi-dimensional teaching tool!

Volume 1 was published last year by Ribbonhead (my company) and we are selling direct to teachers, schools and parents. We hope you will feel inspired to use Vol 1 as a tool to introduce/practice character building concepts such as HOW TO CULTIVATE GRATITUDE, SELF-ESTEEM and GOING BEYOND MEDIOCRITY.

Depending on where you are located, I would love to schedule a MACARONI AND CHEESE day at your school where I come in and do an author presentation, read a story, lead a group discussion about the story (character building) concept and how the book was made and lead one of the MC activities! I will also sign books. With 3rd and 4th graders, I lead a story-telling/writing workshop like no other.

Retail price is $24.95 for the book/cd but teachers buy for $19.99 and we will offer a yummy percentage to the school for books we sell the day I am there leading a MC day.

You may purchase at macaroniandcheeseanthology.com but write us first so we can give you a teacher discount price code. There are lots of reviews on the site too... so please check those out.

If you would like to schedule an author presentation at your school, please contact me directly off the MC website.

Our FB page is https://www.facebook.com/MacaroniandCheeseAnthology

Blessings!!
Stacie Isabella