Advertisements

New, discounted books for educators only

>

Len S.

Len S.

New, discounted books for educators only
Old 03-19-2014, 12:25 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Hi! Im a software developer at National Book Swap (the company that runs PaperBackSwap.com for swapping used books online), and I wanted to let you all know that weve recently published a web site, www.schoolbooksales.com, that is dedicated to helping educators obtain the best overall price for non-textbooks.

The book prices are extremely low on our site, and are not available to the general public. You'll need to register at the site (membership is free) so we can properly associate you with a public, private or home school. In cooperation with Education.com, we've taken steps to make registering as painless as possible. You'll be searching for discounted books in a matter of minutes.

The SchoolBookSales Search interface was designed by a former teacher (yours truly) to help other teachers quickly find the perfect books for their classroom. Search our in-stock library of over 135,000 unique titles by Age Level, School Subject or Book Genre. You can also limit any of these searches by book price, book type and/or keywords. You can even sort your results 16 ways! Once you've created the perfect search, you can save it for later use.

We also let you search our database of practically every book sold today. Whether or not we currently have the book you're looking for in stock, we'll show you the book details and link to its Amazon page where you can compare prices among vendors. If we do have it, you'll save with our discounted shipping (discounts kick in when your order contains more than one book)! Combine your order with other teachers at your school, and get free shipping for orders totaling over 50 books.

Beyond being a low-price leader for new books, we've built the infrastructure to support a thriving community of teachers. Private, members-only forums where you can discuss any manner of topics related to education or life in general... fun and useful Book Lists that you can create, contribute to and vote on... Teacher Tag Clouds to quickly find books categorized by other teachers, and much more.

If you decide to order books from us, you can pay with school purchase orders, credit/debit cards or PayPal.

I'd appreciate it if you'd take the site for a test drive. You can use the Contact Us>>Feedback option to let me know what you think and how the site can better serve your needs.

Thank you for your time, and hope you enjoy the site.

Len S.
Lead Developer
SchoolBookSales.com