Help

Advertisements

Job Openings

>

joeboo22

Job Openings
Old 07-04-2014, 08:37 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Hello, I'm a teacher at the Pinon Unified School District and we have numerous positions open. We are located on the Navajo Nation Reservation in Northeastern Arizona. Licensing is pretty easy in Arizona, but teaching is hard here. Salary starts at $38,838 with a $1,500 signing bonus and up to $7,000 is prop 301 bonus pay.

Even if you don't see a position that you are interested in, you should apply, turnover is quite high, and sometimes they are able to certify you in another position.

It is a remote area of Arizona, but you are with a days drive of Phoenix, Albuquerque, Las Vegas, Salt Lake and Denver. Many of the teachers are young, and we have developed a way to have fun outside of the classroom.

If you are interested, go the the www.pusdatsa.org website, click on staff links, job openings and do the application process. I'd also recommend that you contact the HR director ckaye@pusdatsa.org and notify her that you have applied for the position. She will be able to help you with the process.

We are in dyer need of teachers for the upcoming year, and I would greatly appreciate working with you. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

joeboo22 is offline   Reply With Quote

eliza4one

Old 07-20-2014, 05:54 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

You might want to post this on the job search board (unless you have already).

My brother worked in Lame Deer (MT) on the reservation. He said it was very tough, but did enjoy it greatly.
eliza4one is online now   Reply With Quote