New kid's podcast - Club Kidcast

>

Kidcast

Kidcast

New kid's podcast - Club Kidcast
Old 02-21-2006, 01:05 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

We really enjoy your website.
We wanted to share some information about our new children’s (storytelling) podcast and coloring pages – Club Kidcast!
We hope that you will preview our podcast and if you like what you hear, that you will recommend Club Kidcast to your podcast and website podcast audience.

We at KidCast want to provide kid-friendly engaging podcast entertainment. More children have iPods, portable media players and access to the Internet, it's even more important that teachers, parents and children to reply on a source for quality content.

If you have suggestions, we would appreciate hearing from you and your audience.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at www.clubkidcast.com

Club Kidcast Episode 001 is "Falco and the Incredible Leap"
This is a story about a frog with a dream. All the frogs thought Falco's dream was ridiculous. However Falco's dream helped to make the pond a better place to live. Falco coloring pages will be made available this week. Check back for new episodes and lots of other fun stuff!

We look forward to hearing back from you,
Regards,
Kidcast

RSS feed
http://clubkidcast.com/?feed=rss2
Apple i-Tunes feed
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=124972031&s=1434 41

John

John

Disappointing
Old 03-13-2006, 10:41 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

This podcast wasn't very good. These guys seemed shady to me. I won't be sending kids to this site anytime.