Advertisements

Great center resource

>

Deb2

Deb2

Great center resource
Old 02-26-2006, 12:25 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I don't know if this site has been posted before, but I use it a lot and hope someone else has as much luck with it as I have had. The amount of center-usable material on this site is mind-boggling. You could just download for hours and hours and not get it all. Even better, the owner consistently adds new material. The site is Carl's Corner at: http://teachers.santee.k12.ca.us/carl/

Cherry Carl

Cherry Carl

Carl's Corner
Old 03-15-2006, 08:23 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Thank you for the lovely compliment on my website! I'm always open to suggestions and requests from teachers and parents. That's how the site continues to grow. I rather think that it will never be finished! Let me know if you ever need anything!

Smiles66

Love Your Site Too!
Old 03-16-2006, 06:46 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

I just wanted to say that I love your site too. The printables and wealth of information is very helpful. I thought I would tell you about a type of assessment tracking that is working for me! Since so many people view your site, I thought maybe other teachers would find this helpful as well. For assessment, I have been purchasing labels from Avery. I then put together a template that has Name of Student and Subject and run them through my printer. I have these labels on my clipboard at all times. When I need to make an observation for any subject, I simply write down the comment on a label. At the end of the day, I date stamp all of the labels that I have filled out and peel the label off and stick it in my assessment book under each child's name. I just think it is a successful way to help keep track of my observations! Maybe it will be successful for others too??
Smiles66 is offline   Reply With Quote

imacacher

Wow!!!
Old 03-18-2006, 01:58 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

I really don't need another site with printables--I must use more ink and paper than anyone I know!!! Now I have a new site to take up my time. IT'S WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to put it together for us!!
imacacher is offline   Reply With Quote
coquina

coquina

Old 04-24-2006, 06:47 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #5

i need your help I have tried numerous times to find this site you have talked about and unfortunately I can't find it! what is the actual website address?
Thanks