Advertisements

Author Visits Needed 06-07 School Year

>

Karina

Karina

Author Visits Needed 06-07 School Year
Old 03-04-2006, 09:10 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I work in an Inner City area in which funding is pretty low but the students are greatly inspired by reading and communicating with authors. Recently my school had their first author visit EVER and the energy that was generated from that visit has inspired me to have an Author Visit every year. The author that visited our school donated her time and in turn we purchased 70+ copies of her newest book. Now the students are reading the other books in her series and the excitement is contagious. If you are an author who would like to donate a visit to our school, please contact me at Karinateacher03@yahoo.com. Our school is located in NJ but don't let the distance stop you for our previous author lives in California and decided to visit us while visiting with her publishing company in New York at the same time. At least think about it, save my email address, and get back to me in the very near future. Karina