Help

Advertisements

Need Cheap Books?

>

buddy777

Need Cheap Books?
Old 06-12-2006, 10:28 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I am making the switch from middle school Reading and Language Arts to 5th grade next year and have several books that I am looking to sell fairly cheap. I have lots of Reading and Language Arts teacher resource and blackline master books that are practically brand new. I also have multiple copies of the books Crispin, Because of Winn-Dixie, Bud, Not Buddy, The Watson's Go to Birmingham-1963, Maniac Magee, Mark Twain Short Stories, and The Tale of Despereaux (Hardcover). If you want more details as to what resource books and the number of copies I have of the trade books, drop me an e-mail to buddy777@aol.com. I am very negotiable on these books, so make me an offer.

buddy777 is offline   Reply With Quote

Gerrilyn Sum

Gerrilyn Sum

Maniac Magee
Old 04-16-2007, 10:15 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I'm interested in purchasing these books from you. I am a first year 6th grade teacher. I would need these books ASAP. How much are you willing to let them go for? I'm not sure of the going rates of books. Please reply at gdouglas@student.gsu.edu . Thank you, Gerrilyn Sumlin