Help

TEACHERS' LOUNGE ARCHIVE

How rude of me....

>

Winn-Dixie

How rude of me....
Old 06-24-2012, 06:41 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I want to lay on my own couch. Is that so muck to ask? Apparently! I had my feet at one end of the couc and PITA cat jumps up. He squishes himself onto that end of the couch and refuses to lay down. I swear if he could do a one eyebrow raise, he would. Instead he stares me down, and I move my feet. And now he's stretched all out.

There is something wrong with this picture. A 10 pound creature should not be able to boss me around!

catgirl79

Old 06-24-2012, 06:47 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I think I have Pita cat's sister! My cat does this and heaven forbid if I get up, because then I lose my seat! Sometimes at night she even tries to steal my pillow! She comes up and lays down on my pillow and keeps stretching and scootching over pushing my head off the pillow!

Winn-Dixie

Old 06-24-2012, 06:51 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Yeah lately he takes my seat too after I get up. Then I get the look like, 'Well? You got up. You lose.'.

grav_def

Old 06-24-2012, 06:52 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

You need a squirt bottle.

nilvero

This is too funny
Old 06-24-2012, 06:56 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #5

I'm sitting on the floor, working on my blog, when my kitty comes and curls up in my lap. There's nothing abnormal about that; she's done that since day one.

What made this time different is that she keeps swatting my hands whenever I am typing something! It's like she's telling me "Uh, hello?! You are supposed to be scratching my head, or rubbing my belly, duh!"

Cats can be so funny sometimes! It's okay ma, my 7 pound creature bosses me around constantly!

MissO

Old 06-24-2012, 07:27 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #6

Your first mistake was assuming that the couch is YOURS. Clearly it belongs to PITA cat.

rachelmpd

Pita
Old 06-24-2012, 07:29 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #7

I think you have had PITA long enough now to know that he is in charge in the household.

I have been kitten-sitting off and on for the last few days as my mom doesn't want to leave her kitten alone. Right now Austin won't speak to me and Sammy is iffy. He takes most of his cues from Austin.

GdHrtdTchr

Lawyered Up
Old 06-24-2012, 07:31 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #8

Ma and Catgirl...
I am the defense attorney--You NEVER said, "My place is saved" so have no rights once you get up. And four feet trump two feet every time! !

Ma: I have always had a soft place for PITA. He reminds me of a younger version of my beloved Cameron, in some ways. He looks so "Princely" in his photos. You may need to re-teach him "Curling Up in a Ball" which is in the common core standards for cats. Sometimes cats somehow forget their potential to do this.

Catgirl: If that little bundle of fur is the seat stealer/attention seeker, I wouldn't stand a chance. SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!

canteach

So typical.
Old 06-24-2012, 08:03 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #9

Our dog used to take over my shotgun seat when I would leave the car to run in for something and dh was driving. I would return only to find my seat was ocupado! Even giving him my best "teacher look" did nothing. I had to push or give the firm voice command to get any result at all at first. After a few years he just moved as soon as he saw me at the passenger door, but he stayed long enough to let me know who was really in charge. Sure do miss him since he went to the doghouse in the sky.

Antique Tchr

Heard a
Old 06-24-2012, 08:15 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #10

comedian talking about pets. He said dogs consider us their masters while cats view us as staff! Sure true for my cat!

Winn-Dixie

Old 06-24-2012, 08:31 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #11

He's such a butt :P He can open all my drawers and cabinets. He got himself stuck in the drawers. When that happens I don't help him because if Im not home, he'd need to figure it out. But then his pathetic little cries got to me All I had to do was grab the bag of dried salmon he loves and shake it. He was out of that drawer in about 3 seconds flat. I totally fell for his trick.