Help

Primary Grades (K-2)

khan academy

>

dusty

khan academy
Old 09-09-2018, 01:07 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I'm thinking of using khan academy with my first graders this year but the app doesn't look the same as what i am seeing on old youtube videos. For example on the youtube videos it shows the multiple choice question for students to answer but there is space below with a pencil icon so that they can write out their answer while still seeing the question/choices and I can't seem to do that when i use the app. It has a doodle feature but when i tap the doodle feature i can no longer see the question/choices. Another thing that seems different is on the youtube videos i am seeing it seems much for child friendly with cute avatars and stars bursting out when a question is answer correctly, when i use the app there's no cute avatar and there are only very small stars. Am i doing something wrong or did the app change?
thanks

dusty is offline   Reply With Quote

readerleader

Old 09-11-2018, 01:58 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I don't know anything about the app, but is it possible to have them log directly into the website and use it that way?
readerleader is offline   Reply With Quote