Help

Fourth Grade

They do not do anything

>

azteacher100

They do not do anything
Old 03-26-2015, 09:17 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

This is insane. My students (aside from six out of 23) are not turning in squat. They are doing science labs and not turning in report worksheets they know are due. I am debating sitting them on the wall during lunch recess but a point must be made. For crying out loud, they will be 5th graders in less than 2 months and those teachers will not stand for this. This is becoming tiresome and stressful at the same time and the parents just do not seem to give a damn save a handful. Looking for suggestions to ensure to them I am done pussyfooting around this laziness please. Thanks!

azteacher100 is offline   Reply With Quote

PackFan32

Same!
Old 04-12-2015, 07:42 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

My class does not do homework. They sit and stare at me with deer in the headlight eyes. They do.not.care. Crazy. Kids are changing, that's for sure. I have tried and tried with this group. With 38 days left, I am super close to just "letting it go". No work? Zero. End of story. Sheesh...I wish I had answers for you, but I have the same situation!
PackFan32 is offline   Reply With Quote