Help

Special Education

JOB HUNT - National vs DOD?

>

StormGlass

JOB HUNT - National vs DOD?
Old 07-14-2016, 03:56 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I am a new teacher and just moved to a new state. I have my permit here, but I have to take two tests before I receive the official license. I'm not worried about the tests, but I am having trouble figuring out how to apply for teaching jobs?

Do most school boards hire by county or by city? I can apply to individual schools, but I can't figure out how to get on a county database and my husband is military. Will I seriously have to apply multiple times in each county every time we move?

I'm looking into the requirements for the National Teaching Board soon, but does anyone here teach Special Education through the DOD?

Graduating, getting married, moving twice in 2 years, and trying to find teaching jobs after not teaching for 2 years out of school (because of moving) is exhausting. I've been considering being a para instead. Any tips on motivation?

for happiness.

StormGlass is offline   Reply With Quote

Tounces

Apply
Old 08-07-2016, 02:50 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

What state are you in now? Apply to the school districts around you. Go to their websites and look under HR human resources for jobs.
Tounces is offline   Reply With Quote