Help

The VENT

Finally!

>

spedder1

Finally!
Old 08-27-2017, 11:51 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I finally got my PIN number to so I can continue to sub. We went with Aesop(now some other name) last year, but because I was working permanently in a .5 position, I didn't get a username and PIN number. They sent me those last week. Well, my username, according to them, is my old phone number that I haven't used for years. My PIN number was new. So, the first time I got a call to sub, I put in the PIN number. It didn't work so I went online to check out the vacancies. Neither my username nor my PIN number worked. I finally got a new username with my current phone number and a new PIN number, which is my employee number. Lovely. I hope I get paid for the two days I did sub. Otherwise, employee number 56332 is going to have extra money on his/her paycheck. That's the number that was being used as my PIN. If our payroll and HR departments ever pull it together, I'm going to die of shock.
Kathy

spedder1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Angelo

Typical
Old 08-27-2017, 07:27 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

They don't make it easy, do they? I wouldn't trust HR and payroll to organize a two car funeral. 🤔
Angelo is offline   Reply With Quote