Help

The VENT

Tpt response question

>

123rabbit

Tpt response question
Old 04-04-2020, 06:45 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Can Tpt sellers remove questions and their response??

Story: I purchased a product stem bins. The seller is now selling a digital version..So I asked if product was new. She responded that the product was the same. I responded that I hoped she would make the digital version an update for her loyal supporters. She posted No she needs to support her family.

Now she removed my question and her responses.

Question Is she allowed to remove legitimate questions and her response...people should know it is the same product...we already bought it

123rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote

anna

Old 04-04-2020, 07:14 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

She probably is allowed to edit that area I've never trusted reviews on that site . Hopefully the seller is honest with buyers in the description area. Maybe she will update .
anna is online now   Reply With Quote

noonespecial

Old 04-05-2020, 05:50 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Yes! The same thing happened to a review of mine for a product. I gave the seller a 2 star review based on honest opinion.

Later, my review was gone and product had 4 stars.
noonespecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Emily26

Emily26

TPT reviews are a joke
Old 04-06-2020, 03:56 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

I left a negative review for a packet from a well-known TPT-er. The packet was designed to be used for the beginning of Kinder and included things like, "Write your last name 5 times" and "write the CVC word that rhymes". I messaged her and asked if I had maybe downloaded the wrong packet or something, since those AREN'T skills for early Kinders, and she was really nasty in reply. I left a very kindly-worded but critical review about the packet, basically just "some teachers will find this very helpful but for my incoming Kinders, it wouldn't be appropriate because it's too difficult," and she went CRAZY. I started getting emails from her, her family members, several of her rabid fans. It was nuts. I didn't remove my review, but it was taken down, I imagine because the famous TPT-er has enough pull to get negative reviews taken down. Which, of course, leaves her account full of only glowing, 5-star reviews.

Pretty much EVERYTHING on TPT has 5 stars, but few resources there actually DESERVE 5 stars...

123rabbit

thank you
Old 04-10-2020, 03:22 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #5

The really horrible thing about TPT right now. Everything is a digital format yet you cannot use any of it on your google classroom because of their no posting rules. I feel I have wasted so much money right now.

123rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote

anna

Old 04-10-2020, 04:29 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #6

I have been wondering what teachers are dealing with on TPT since distance learning has started. I bought things there as well and would resent not being able to use it. What a shameful mess and lousy way to treat teachers on the front line.
anna is online now   Reply With Quote