Help

Future Teachers

Praxis ii help me!!

>

SUJunior1124

Praxis ii help me!!
Old 09-27-2012, 12:31 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I'm a junior student teacher. I know that this spring, I will have to take the PRAXIS II. I just barely pasted the PRAXIS I and I worry that I wont pass the PRAXIS II. So I was wondering if anyone who has taken it before can give me some suggestions on what to study. That way I can start to study now and by this spring I will not be cramming. Thanks.

SUJunior1124 is offline   Reply With Quote

2009jennifer

Old 10-04-2012, 12:13 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

So, I was informed about the Praxis website and the resources they have available for purchase to help prepare you for the PRAXIS II exam. I purchased the PRAXIS I book from this site and I plan on purchasing the PRAXIS II book from this site as well!

Here is the link and the text book you will want!

http://www.ets.org/praxis/prepare/materials/0014

http://www.ets.org/praxis/prepare/materials/0011

http://www.ets.org/praxis/prepare/materials/5015

BEST WISHES!!!!
2009jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote

Ms.Gabriella

Praxis II
Old 10-21-2012, 07:31 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

The resources on the ETS website are very helpful, but they can be pricey. I was able to find the same or similar resources on Amazon that were more economical. The study books provide you with the format of the test and some examples of the questions. Also the ETS website has many examples of the test questions as well. Good luck with your studying!
Ms.Gabriella is offline   Reply With Quote

PB1918

Old 10-25-2012, 12:22 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

I have taken the Praxis Two this past July. As I signed up for the test, ETS asked if I wanted to buy an e-book and I said yes. It was about twenty dollars. The most helpful was the practice test at the end of the book. The book also states the different parts of the test. The PLT test focused on the core subject areas (English, math, science, and social studies.) English is a big portion of the test.

Also, you may want to consider how you want to take the test. You can either do it on the computer or you could do it paper and pencil. Also, if you decide to take the computer test you can take both praxis 2 tests, or you can take one and then take the other test another day. I took both tests on the same day and my brain was fired by the end of the testing period.

I hope this helps and good luck!
PB1918 is offline   Reply With Quote