Help

Career Decisions

Need advice

>

Funsun11

Need advice
Old 03-15-2016, 06:17 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

My school provided a letter of intent where we could check of yes, no, or undecided. If you wrote no or undecided, you needed to explain. I wrote undecided because I wanted to be honest but my reasons are reasonable. It was financial and my commute. There is also the possibility of me moving farther. My commute is an hour away and today it took me 1 1/2 hours due to horrible traffic. I also have decided to that I won't be returning and my undecided has become a no. I haven't notified my principal yet. However, after reading others posts it made me think if me writing undecided was not a wise idea. I know that I won't be returning but not sure if I am okay.

Funsun11 is offline   Reply With Quote

K12ESLteacher

don't worry
Old 03-16-2016, 03:46 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Those are all valid reasons for not returning. I am sure your P will understand. Also, now that your P knows you are not returning, he/she will be looking for your replacement. Imagine you had mentioned YES, and then on the last day of school you told your P you were not coming back, what would he/she think? Now, they have plenty of time to find your replacement. You did the right thing.
K12ESLteacher is offline   Reply With Quote