Help

BusyBoard

Evaluation Documentation HELP

>

fiona1

Evaluation Documentation HELP
Old 01-03-2014, 03:04 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I am a teacher in Massachusetts and perhaps like others here and in other states, we have a new Teacher Evaluation system. It requires keeping lots of documentation and artifacts to show how you have worked towards achieving the Personal and Student goals you have made.I will be using Evernote, so any cool ideas as how to use video or audio in addition to paper surveys and documentation would be great. Here is what I need help with, if you could be so kind and generous

1. To show student growth in liking reading and positive impact of reading instruction, do you have any Pre and Post surveys I could use with First graders? I am thinking of the type with smile faces or something like that.

2. I would like surveys for parents as well- their observations of their child's growth, attitude, impact on self esteem etc.. regarding reading instruction ( or any other- I can adapt)

3. Documenting Parent Communication-two way and me communicating with them and making them feel welcome

4. Community involvement and outreach

5. Ideas on how to integrate technology with these? I will be using Evernote
Thanks for any and all help!!!

fiona1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Teacherbee_4

Video Tape/Pictures
Old 01-03-2014, 03:55 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I video taped some lessons or moments and took pictures. Then I made an imovie, uploaded it to schooltube and used those as artifacts as well. Just a thought!

I also used pictures and a lot of data uploaded into a Powerpoint and then used those t explain how I planned lessons/why I do what I do, etc. This was helpful to illustrate math workshop flexible grouping based on readiness.

I made videos of the kids talking about their learning too...just videotaped, put it into imovie and uploaded to schooltube.
Teacherbee_4 is offline   Reply With Quote