Help

Kindergarten

computer programs???

>

"Toad"ally K

computer programs???
Old 04-20-2011, 03:22 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Hi everyone, I have been seeing lots of wonderful worksheets made by teachers on their classroom blogs. I would love to be able to make worksheet for my class. I was wondering if anyone knows what computer programs has good clipart, frames, boarders anything to make really cute worksheet for Kindergarten. Thanks so much for your help.

"Toad"ally K is offline   Reply With Quote

punchinello

Old 04-20-2011, 11:57 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Microsoft Office Word has good clip art and you can do just about anything on there. Text boxes are helpful and you can make shapes of different sizes. You can also search for clip art images via the internet.

I tried to make a chart the other day, a class graph for keeping track of book returns. I just couldn't figure out the lines and spacing myself, but searched far and wide....found one already done by a nice teacher out there in cyberland!

I downloaded, enabled editing, and adjusted the lines to what I needed.

However did we manage to teach anything before computers??
punchinello is offline   Reply With Quote

"Toad"ally K

Old 04-21-2011, 03:57 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Thank you so much, hopefully I will be able to figure it all out. I just don't know how I survived without the computer!!!!!!
"Toad"ally K is offline   Reply With Quote

hapenkgarten

Old 04-23-2011, 05:26 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

I love PrintShop. It is very easy to use. It has a ton of clipart that is much cuter than what you can get on Microsoft Office. It is also much easier to manipulate the fonts, sizes, headlines, borders, and clipart. The versions now allow you to save everything as a PDF if you choose. The software also has gives you the ability to create labels, cards, newsletters, brochures, databases, posters, signs, calendars, etc. I have used it for years and can create things so fast and easy that my teammates are always amazed. You will be hooked once you see it.
hapenkgarten is offline   Reply With Quote