Special Education

Easy Behavior Tracking Sheet

>

shad169

Easy Behavior Tracking Sheet
Old 09-10-2012, 02:45 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Hi,

I have a 3-5 SDC and have one student who is on the autism spectrum. He currently struggles a lot with transitions and on task behaviors. We are putting multiple systems in place but are thinking that ultimately he may need a one to one aide to get through the day. I am hoping to find an easy behavior tracking sheet that I can keep with me while working in my small group to try and get more concrete data in order to help support the fight for a one to one if needed. Does anyone have an easy sheet? I have 12 kids and one aide (it's a mild/mod room) so can't sit and fill out an ABC chart for every off task behavior or we would get nothing done! I am interested in seeing what others use. I appreciate any sharing! Thanks!

shad169 is offline   Reply With Quote

pdxteacher

an idea
Old 09-10-2012, 06:52 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Can you do a quick chart with your daily schedule (including transitions) down the left and the most common behaviors he displays across the top? Then you could keep a clipboard with you and just tally mark each instance/behavior. I did this for one student and was able to see a pattern after a few days, and then took more specific data around that time/activity.

Good luck!
pdxteacher is online now   Reply With Quote

Miller

Old 09-10-2012, 07:48 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

you can do a quick time sample and tally marks

break up the time in increments of 10 seconds or 30 seconds and make tallies for off task. you can take a 5 min. or 10 min. snapshot.
Miller is offline   Reply With Quote