Help

BusyBoard

It's killing me!!!!!

>

utteacher

It's killing me!!!!!
Old 08-05-2010, 11:26 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I just want to get into my room. I was told that I can probably start in on Monday. I am getting tired of doing projects around the house. I have so many new ideas to try this year and I am a self-proclaimed dork who LOVES getting ready for a new year. And, as much as I love PT, I am ready to get my butt off the couch and get moving in my room. So much to do...

utteacher is offline   Reply With Quote

aatkinson

Old 08-05-2010, 11:31 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

True story! You just totally described how I have been feeling the last couple of weeks! :-)
aatkinson is offline   Reply With Quote

poppyrocky

I was able to...
Old 08-05-2010, 12:04 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

go today! I haven't been able to do anything "fun" yet. I'm just unloading boxes from my car.
poppyrocky is offline   Reply With Quote

ride

You're one step closer than I am
Old 08-05-2010, 12:19 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

Consider yourself lucky.......the teacher in my new classroom has yet to pack up, despite the fact that she knew she was leaving in June. Now she works other jobs in the summer and hasn't gotten around to it. I am dying on this end as I am moving from 3rd to 5th and anxiety increases daily! Good luck next week. I'm jealous!!
ride is offline   Reply With Quote

michkay

I went
Old 08-05-2010, 12:49 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #5

yesterday. I got stuff unloaded, and my library organized. Now my room is a mess and I wasn't able to go today. I am sooooooooo ready to head back. I, too, have some really cool stuff to try this year!

michkay is offline   Reply With Quote

m3g

Old 08-05-2010, 01:22 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #6

I went to my new room yesterday to drop things off. I cringed at how much I have to do and can't get in until the 16th....school starts the 24th.
m3g is offline   Reply With Quote

DragonLady09

So Frustrated!
Old 08-05-2010, 04:27 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #7

The Carpet Saga Continues.....The crews started laying carpet in the rooms on Monday. (We were told this was to happen the 2nd week of June.) The carpet has been down on the floor for since Tuesday morning. I wasn't allowed to move things until the "Big Boss" came and inspected it. He said Tuesday afternoon that we couldn't move things until the black baseboard was installed because everything had to remain 5 ft from every wall so the crews could come back to put it in. That was finally finished late Wednesday afternoon. Today I am told that we are waiting for the inspection again. When they finally show up, they tell me that it could be Monday before I can move anything. There are some "issues" with the carpet in half the rooms (of course one is mine ) and the crews will need to come back to stretch some of it and make repairs. Now I can't see a single thing anywhere that is wrong with the carpet in my room. I don't understand!!!! I have 20+ years of "stuff" to move and set back up so I'm having fits. My switch partner is a first-year teacher whose year will start next Wednesday with New Teacher meeting. She will have 2 days to prepare a room. My year will start the following Monday so I will have 5 days....if we get permission to start on Monday and not some more run around! I'm having a difficult time holding onto my patience. My DH and friend are tired of being on call to move my stuff. This has been a disaster!
DragonLady09 is offline   Reply With Quote

noomie

Me too!
Old 08-06-2010, 09:33 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #8

I have a four day workshop next week (which I really am looking forward to attending), so that means that I might be able to get into the room on Friday next week. We still have to wait for the OK from our principal since the AC was being redone over the summer. I can only imagine what the rooms are going to look like...and I can only imagine what the poor custodial staff are having to face! I'm adding more to my "to do" list daily!
noomie is offline   Reply With Quote