Help

Career Decisions

I want out!

>

megann831

I want out!
Old 01-08-2018, 05:21 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I am expecting my 3rd child in April and I just cannot imagine returning to the classroom. I am looking for something with a little bit of flexibility so I don't have to go on vacation during the most crowded, most expensive time of year. I have 12 years teaching language arts experience and a masters degree. I would really like to get into during curriculum or creating resources, ideally working from home. I'm not opposed to teaching online, although I'd prefer to try something else, although I know with my education and experience, I will have the most opportunities in education.

I know these types of jobs exist. I try searching Indeed for curriculum, education, and instruction with a work from home or remote location. I don't find many positions. Where is the best place to look for these types of jobs?

megann831 is offline   Reply With Quote

sophia981

work-life balance
Old 01-12-2018, 07:48 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Congratulations! You do need some flexibility when you have three children. Those jobs you mentioned are out there once a while. Those positions are limited though and normally the openings don't last that long. But I come across some good opportunities and can pass them to you. You can drop me a note at SofLee918@gmail.com
sophia981 is offline   Reply With Quote