student council poster - ProTeacher Community

care-bear

student council poster
Old 08-29-2008, 12:22 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

needing ideas for student council secretary that is runner up on how and what she should do to hopefully win..

care-bear is offline   Reply With Quote

AwesomeGirl#1

AwesomeGirl#1

Help with running for secretary for council
Old 09-29-2008, 03:40 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Here are some ideas: for making posters, you want to stand out, so heres an idea I got from this cool website and I did. It helped out a lot. You could make a poster that says "Make a note to vote for ________!!!" (Put your name in the space.) You could put post-its all over the poster. (I'd use hot pink or electric green to make it stand out well.) You could make another one using a joke, like "Why did the dog cross the road? Vote ________ for secretary and she will tell you!!!" (Your name in the space.) Also remember to make a funny punch line to the joke, so if someone asks you it after the vote, they know they piked the right person.

For a speech, 3 words. MAKE. IT. REAL. You want to say things that you are able to do. Just remember to be loud as possible. Hope my info helped!!!
lil_blondie

lil_blondie

thank you sooo much
Old 09-02-2009, 06:20 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

OMG THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!! Im running for president at my school and these are some realY GREAT IDEAS
AQ

AQ

I loved the idea
Old 09-30-2009, 08:18 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

Just wanted you to know that the note thing is an awsome hit... Thanks ...
BBBWEB

BBBWEB

Thanks
Old 10-01-2010, 06:44 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #5

Thank you so much. those were some great ideas. I really appriciate you doing that for everybody